PayPal 是全球领先的互联网支付公司，总部位于美国圣何塞。在全球范围内拥有超过 2.37 亿活跃用户以及 1,800 万签约商户，支持全球 200 多个国家和地区的 20 多种语言、100 多种货币付款。我们作为首家拿到国内支付牌照的外资企业，在上海有近 400 人的技术研发中心。
PayPal 一直鼓励创新，在过去的几年里，越来越多的 ideas 和专利被提起。就像 PayPal 资深总监，全球合规监管部产品和技术负责人-常青女士提到的 “只有积极地去拥抱创新科技，才能真正驱动未来金融的发展”。
加入 PayPal，你的创新潜能将被无线激发，还可以接触业界最前沿的技术体系：Kubernetes, Service mesh, gRPC, Spring 。
加入 PayPal，你将见证秉持着四大 PayPal Values: Collaboration, Innovation, Wellness, Inclusion 的 955 公司在未来如何为中国电子商务和支付生态系统的发展做出贡献。
加入 PayPal，你将拥有“Great Place to Work”（全球著名职场研究认证季候卓越职场发布的 2019 年大中华区最佳职场）。 如果你恰好是女士，那么恭喜你将在一个“Best Workplaces for Women”的公司展开你全新的职场生活。
Job Description Summary
PayPal is the faster, safer way to pay and get paid online. The service allows people to send money without sharing financial information, with the flexibility to pay using their account balances, bank accounts, credit cards or promotional financing. With 165 million active accounts in 203 markets and 26 currencies around the world, PayPal enables global ecommerce. More information about the company can be found at PayPal.com
The Product & Technology, China team is looking for strong technologists to join the team in Shanghai
The ideal candidate is a self-starter and self-motivated individual with strong passion and experience in software development lifecycles for Financial systems. The candidate should have the technical expertise to lead software and architecture discussions and guide cross-functional product and engineering teams through functional definition, solution, and integration stages on large scale. The candidate should possess deep understanding of financial services and associated platforms and technology.
• Own implementation of a module/application/product
• Participate complex architectural discussions that involve multiple systems
• Identify any product/functionality gaps and collaborate internal product and technology teams to define the necessary development to support solution delivery.
• Drive integration efforts and lead critical work streams of strategic initiatives sponsored by senior executives
• Drive engineering excellency through CI/CD
• Pro-active response in identifying and troubleshooting integration or technical issues.
• Minimum of 3+ year experience
• Familiarity with languages and technologies needed for web services development, including Java, REST, Hadoop, Spark, NoSQL Databases.
• Experience in architecture, design and implementation of Financial Systems/Platforms such as Core Banking, Back-end Payment Hubs, Financial reconciliation and reporting
• Expertise in designing for reliability, availability, scalability and performance in highly regulated Financial Services industry preferred.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to create structure and drive progress in an ambiguous environment
• Superb communication skills; ability to comfortably interact with tech and non-tech colleagues
• Demonstrated ability to scope, create and successfully deploy new strategy/ initiatives / capabilities
• Experience to interact with engineering teams from multiple geo-locations
• Ability to communicate in English
有兴趣请发简历至： [email protected]
邮件标题：告别 996 - 职位- 张三 - V2EX