• Implementation of MicroStrategy Cloud features through entire lifecycle of feature development. This includes input on design specifications, implementation of functionality, testing, analyzing and optimizing the implementation that support expanding MicroStrategy’s platform capabilities.
• Troubleshoot, implement and optimize MicroStrategy platform deployment mechanisms working on infrastructures such as: physical hardware, AWS Cloud and Azure Cloud systems
• Troubleshoot and triage issues related to software and hardware components and MicroStrategy Product Suite implementation.
• Participate in peer code reviews, knowledge sharing, Scrum meetings and mentoring.
• Identify trends in affectations that require Technical Support or Cloud Operations involvement; design solutions to fix/prevent those affectations, either by automation or architectural improvements
• Provide Expert Services for stress testing, sizing, configuration audits, on-site implementation of best practices, performance tuning, ETL routines, Data modelling, among others
• 2+ years hands on experience working in Cloud (AWS or Azure) application deployments, including configuration, deployment and performance improvements.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
• Individual must have ability and desire to assimilate and apply knowledge as well as to spread acquired knowledge and experience to other team members
• Experience working with SCRUM/Agile or with Agile Management tools such as Rally, Jira, preferred
• Proficient in data collection and analysis using SQL
• Proven ability to interpret business requirements
• Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Enjoy working as a team, collaborating in a follow the sun schema with a multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary team